Unable to install recovery

Hi guys, my phone is Infocus M2 3G and I have rooted it earlier. Now I accidentally removed some services and now getting errors. I want to flash stock rom so it can be like previous one.

I installed ADB and fastboot in my system.

When I tried the command
Code:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
the following error came:
Code:

sending 'recovery' (10240 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.417s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote:
Security deny - Err:0x2017
)
finished. total time: 0.430s

I searched and I got to know that this may be because of bootloader lock.

So I tried the command
Code:

fastboot oem unlock
and
Code:

fastboot flashing unlock
For oem unlock it showed unknown command and for flashing unlock it showed all options of fastboot.

I installed Rom Manager and select boot into recovery option, it took me to Android Recovery System 3e.

I have stock rom files downloaded and just want to put stock rom in my phone. Any Ideas that can help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1s2EJrV
via IFTTT