OTA update not updating

I have a refurbished HTC One M9 (att) that I've had for about 9 months or so. I've never bothered to root it, much less try to do any custom roms or anything. Last night it decided to implement an OTA update overnight while I had it plugged into my computer for charging and I woke up to find this screen:

Android system recovery <3e>
LRX22G release-keys

Volume up/down to move highlight;
enter button to select.

reboot system now
apply update from ADB
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
reboot to bootloader
power down
view recovery logs
apply from phone storage
apply from sd card


E:missing bitmap oem_unlock_bg
(Code -1)
E:missing bitmap oem_unlock_bg_yes
(Code -1)
E:missing bitmap oem_unlock_bg_no
(Code -1)
E:Find no match PARTITION: for pacckage path @/cache/recover/block.map
Finding update package...
Finding update package...
E:failed to map file
Installation aborted.



I selected the reboot and the phone rebooted normally and then gave me a message that update failed and to wait for the next update. Thinking maybe the failure might have had something to do with being connected to my computer, I made it download the update again and try installation without the computer connection but I simply got the same screen as above again.

Can anyone tell me what this issue is here? Is there a solution and perhaps what that solution is? Is this update even worth bothering with? I haven't really been following along so I don't even know what's in this update.

Thanks,

tbmguy


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20mKSda
via IFTTT