Help Please, stuck in ultra power saving mode and can't get out

Hi

Yesterday I was low in battery so I decided to try ultra saving mode for the first time since I got my phone ~8 months ago. now all I can access is recent apps, very limited settings (wifi, bluetooth, brightness and couple of other useless ones). I can't get to battery settings to turn off the ultra saving mode. Home screen is blank, I can't access any app or anything. I can only make and receive calls and texts.

I have used package disabler and might have disabled something needed for ultra power saving mode or it could something else. I spent at least 6 hours between yesterday and today and tried different things and nothing seems to have worked. The closest thing to my issue is explained here http://ift.tt/27NyxEK. but when I try to run adb devices after I go to reboot in bootloader, the list comes back empty, although I can see my device if chose update from ADB and run adb devices and all drivers up to date.

tried restarting the phone (100 times), tried safe mode (the same home screen and settings), cleared catch, I am not very expert in adb commands ( this seems the only way I can access my phone thought)

Please help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1swKYUI
via IFTTT