always rebooting in welcome screen...

Hi guys, I know, is a very old device, but even without IMEI (I buy knowing this problem) is a very useful device for me, it has working very nice with an ics rom.

lets go to the my problem now. I try to put an newest rom (cm13), not work, and now no more rom work, all comes with the same issue: after in the welcome screen, he freezes and shutdown.

I googled a lot, read many threads, tryed many procedures, with cwm, twrp, odin, pray for "the old gods and the new ones" with no luck.
tryed stock, cm10, cm11, cm12 and cm13 (I lost the cm9 and can´t find it)

the battery is charging ok, no warm abnormally, the heat on device is normal too, and the power button is working as expected.

I appreciate your help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WKBylR
via IFTTT