"Features" missing from MM, after update.

I've updated from KK to MM (Note 4 f version).
I seem to have lost certain features from the "upgrade"

1. Can anyone recommend a multi window app, that wound allow me to add custom apps to the supported app list. So I can use them in multi windows?
I've used this in the past http://ift.tt/259D8ih but it says I need to be rooted. Which I am.
I don't think it's compatible with MM.

2. Is there a do not disturb mode within MM, that allows you to block mobile data between certain times?
I used to use it in KK, to block data through the night, but, MM's version just seems to block sounds etc.

3. When using KK, apps like Clean Master, used to allow me to block apps from secretly starting up and allow me to clear cache/junk.
Since updating to MM, Clean Master and other apps I've tried all fail to do either.
They appear to clear the cache/junk, but if I reboot it's still there.
(At the moment I'm using "App Settings" via Xposed to block app start ups).

4. Is there a way of unlocking the phone from off, using the fingerprint scanner?
At the moment, I have to use a password (not pattern) and then use the scanner from sleep.
The Samsung Tab S2, allows a pattern or password from off and then the scanner from sleep.

5. The handwriting to text converter in S-Note as been removed in MM.


Thanks for any help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Wa8YcT
via IFTTT